Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by Better Change Tools, a registered DBA of Think First Serve Inc. The term ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to Better Change Tools as owners of the website. Our registered office is at 269 Middlesex Road, Buffalo, NY 14216, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
- We take the privacy of our users very seriously. We will not disclose to any third party without your express consent any personal information you choose to provide to us, including name, contact information, any other information requested in the registration forms, or the content of any enquiries you send to us via this site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Access and use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by and/or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New York.
- You agree to use this website in a manner consistent with its intended use, and any applicable laws or regulations.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Better Change Tools, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your use or misuse of the website.
- If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact Better Change Tools’ Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this website.